1

Loading...

вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

Woman: Cleo Pires senses lingerie and receives praise from followers

 




Cleo Pires raised the temperature of her Instagram followers by posting a picture of lingerie this morning (20). The actress was clicked by the lens of photographer Christophe Berlet in Paris, France. The photo already had more than 10 thousand tanned with less than 3 minutes of publication. "Why do you do that to me, because it humbles us deadly, soon, and I'm humiliated," joked an Internet user. "I do not know how to handle it, it's too beautiful," a fan said. "I've found out I'm in love," said a follower. Recently, Cleo talked to QUEM about her career plans for 2018. "I have three movies to release next year, now I'm making music, but I'm not abandoning anything, I want to put my potentials into action. is another thing I love, "he said.




Cleo Pires - Paying Underwear

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий