1

Loading...

вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

Scheila Carvalho completes 44 years: 'Now I have front and rear wheel drive'

 

Scheila Carvalho 


Celebrating 44 years on Sunday, the former dancer from É o Tchan !, Scheila Carvalho says that it takes the passage of time without crises. "I've always felt with energy that does not go along with my chronology!" I even tease my mother that she missed my date of birth, "says Scheila, to make a joke : "I am completing 4x4 ie, now I have front and rear wheel drive!". Giulia, 7, of the union with Tony Salles, Scheila says she has not closed the factory and says she has been training a lot with her husband: "I still want one more, if God willing. Giullia is crazy to have a brother It charges me a lot. " Scheila says she will celebrate the date with a family lunch. Soon, she had Tony's show at Salvador Fest. When we have a brechinha, we will still go on a trip. "The eternal Morena do Tchan became known to the public in 1997 after winning the" Domingão do Faustão "contest, to replace Débora Brasil in the axé group. the cover of "Playboy" five times, presented a TV show and even participated in a reality show. "I am grateful for everything that has happened and is happening in my life and this comes back to me in the form of positive energy! I feel light and accomplished! Happy, doing what I love and with a beautiful and blessed family, "celebrates Scheila. With success, he posed for the cover of "Playboy" five times, presented a TV show and even participated in a reality show. "I am grateful for everything that has happened and is happening in my life and it comes back to me in the form of positive energy!" I feel light and fulfilled, happy, doing what I love and with a beautiful and blessed family, "says Scheila. With success, he posed for the cover of "Playboy" five times, presented a TV show and even participated in a reality show. "I am grateful for everything that has happened and is happening in my life and it comes back to me in the form of positive energy!" I feel light and fulfilled, happy, doing what I love and with a beautiful and blessed family, "says Scheila.
















Scheila Carvalho completes 44 years - photos reproduction

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий