1

Loading...

понедельник, 14 мая 2018 г.

Wanessa Camargo very sensual in the clip of 'cat woman'


Wanessa Camargo 


Wanessa Camargo appeared very powerful in her newest clip, Woman Cat, which was released to the public on Thursday night (26). The official release is this Friday (27), but we can already see the new work of the singer. Under the command of The Cousins, as is known by the duo of directors João Monteiro and Fernando Morais, Wanessa draws on the famous character of Batman to sensitize before the cameras, as fans have never seen! The video was recorded in the Fabriketta studios, in the Central Zone of São Paulo. "The Catwoman story is funny. I was in the stage of listening to new tracks and, with some favorite songs, this song appeared to me. I thought, "what?" I showed it to my team and to people close to me. At first there was a strangeness. "What do you mean, Wanessa?" And I was crazy about the music. Since then, wanted to prepare with all the care and patience of the world. My team and I decided to do everything first and just launch! Do not say anything, do not generate expectations, do not promise anything. Make the jump on time, "Wanessa said. According to her, Woman Cat is lyrically powerful and daring, fun and empowered. "I wanted to have some fun in my music - but at the same time singing about something that for me is liberating - and this song talks about a more sexual theme. It's important for me, as a woman, to talk about it too, "added the daughter of Zezé Di Camargo and Zilu Godói. fun and empowered. "I wanted to have some fun in my music - but at the same time singing about something that for me is liberating - and this song talks about a more sexual theme. It's important for me, as a woman, to talk about it too, "added the daughter of Zezé Di Camargo and Zilu Godói. fun and empowered. "I wanted to have some fun in my music - but at the same time singing about something that for me is liberating - and this song talks about a more sexual theme. It's important for me, as a woman, to talk about it too, "added the daughter of Zezé Di Camargo and Zilu Godói.


Source: Who Happens

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий