1

Loading...

вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

Bikini: Luiza Possi shows good shape when jumping rope and plays on diet

 



Luiza Possi posted a video on the Instagram on Wednesday night (27) to "lighten" the guilt of being off the diet. "Actually, I'm at a restaurant eating, but I like to remember that I skipped a few strings this week!" "What's the conscience, is not it? Netizens approved the method. "I'm here waiting to see you on TV, but I really wanted to be at the restaurant because the hunger of dawn is going on right now," a fan joked. "I just ate a stuffed potato, thank you for reminding me that I did not skip a few strings this week," said another. "You've spent what you're still going to eat!" Said one follower.


Luiza Possi (Photos: Reproduction / Instagram)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий