1

Loading...

вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

Samara Felippo celebrates spring arrival with bikini photo

 



At age 38, Samara Felippo toasted her followers with a bikini photo on Friday morning. The click, she says, is to celebrate spring. "I was dying of embarrassment to post this photo, but at the same time I love this photo, so I shit and I decided to post. I thought of posting with reflection text of life at 39 years coming ... (06/10 I want to congratulate !!) but I decided to just say hello to the very spring! Welcome your beautiful, "wrote the actress. At Rock In Rio, Samara, who recently had a lot of success posing nude on her Instagram and then just lingerie, commented a bit on her more mature phase: "I feel much fuller than I was at age 20. If I had that head at twenty, my life would be much lighter, much simpler! " I started a very big movement because of my daughters, to talk about the charge of being a mother and the importance of talking about real motherhood. The mothers began to identify with me a lot when they see a mother posing semi-naked, who does not hide from being tired, and who says how difficult this phase is, "he said.

Samara Felippo celebrates spring arrival with bikini photo Photo: Reproduction Instagram

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий