1

Loading...

вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

Woman: Ex-bbb Tatiele Polyana details her measurements and reveals secrets in good shape

 

Ex-BBB Tatiele Polyana



Tatiele Polyana decided to share with her followers on Instagram the secret of her good form, which is a reason for success in the social network. The former BBB shared a bikini photo showing her flawless body, detailed her measurements and told how her feeding and routine workouts. Height: 1.78m, weight 70kg, bust 88cm, waistline 68cm, thigh 62cm and hip 102cm. Silicone prosthesis has 325ml, in round shape, high profile I do aerobic from Monday to Friday, 40 minutes, sometimes in the morning in fasting or in the evening after workout.At the weekends, it depends on my disposition.It has Saturdays that I do only bodybuilding, others that only aerobic and Sunday rest "he explained.


The fitness muse also spoke of diet. "My food depends on my goal and what I have to do, let's say that I'm off right now, I'm eating right during the week and at the weekend like everything else, I'm not neurotic, who knows me knows, but since January, after the new year, I have already entered a super restricted diet, because in early March I participate in the Arnold Model Search championship, in gringa, "he said. Tatiele continued the text advising his followers to seek professional help. So I have an easy way to lose weight fast when I get a few more localized fat. Each body reacts in a way. I train more food, more supplements, more manipulated. I give some tips to you about what is good and good for me, but sometimes it can be good for me and for you, no. So the right thing is to have a professional close by to guide and take all doubts out of you and pass everything according to your body and your goal. Thank you for the affection that I have received, I am grateful, "he said.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий