1

Loading...

вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

Joesley loses wife after hearing about treason leaking;listen

 


"I have been summoned, I have even arranged a fagot"


The Bahia journalist Ticiana Villas Boas did not like the disclosure of conversations in which Joesley Batista says that he betrayed her with other women. According to the site Metropolis, Ticiana put Joesley out of the house when he had access to the contents of the audios. The presenter said she did not know about the "romps", showed concern about the situation of the son of the couple, who is two years old. The fight between the couple was on September 5. She expressed regret that she left her TV career for her husband. In the conversations, Joesley, who is in jail, talks about his sexual adventures even after being married.

"Boy, I'm going to eat two vines (sic), I'm invoked to eat véia. I think I'm going to eat two veggies (sic), I've even got a fag. I think it's phase. Old woman half of fifty. I have to eat a few of fifty, "he said in a conversation with JBS director Ricardu Saud. Listen in the video below just after the 7:50 minute.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий