1

Loading...

вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

Woman: Ex-panicat, Carol Dias reveals tricks with Mc Livinho and says she has had anal sex: "It hurts a lot"



Carol Dias, a former panicat, made revelations in an interview.


The former panicat and now youtuber Carol Dias was interviewed this week of the channel La Lata, led by Antonia Fontenelle. Carol left the Panic on the Band program before even being announced the end of the attraction. For Antônia, Carol said that she was despised by the funkeiro Mc Livinho when trying to interview him for his channel. "I understand that you are bursting, super cool your success ... I have this print, but I will not sue that person," she said without naming names. "I understand that you guys are dating, I understand. My camera was together and I made a point of showing it to him, I was so educated, "said Carol, who revealed how she was treated. "Because the person comes to answer me like this: 'Your broken-in. I do not know why you want me to do this shit channel, '"he said. "But I do not think it was the person who answered, was some flirting, "he said. In a final question-and-answer game, Carol also reported having had anal sex but did not advise women to do "because it hurts a lot."



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий