1

Loading...

вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

Graciele Lacerda chooses dental floss as her favorite bikini

 



To Purepeople, girlfriend of Zezé Di Camargo also tells us that she likes pieces that value her skin tone


Graciele Lacerda, owner of a sculptural body, conquered with diet and training, exhibited her curves in a photo in which she appears in bikini after renovating the bronze on Instagram. In a conversation with Purepeople, this Monday (9), the journalist delivers the ideal swimsuit model. "I like to wear smaller bikinis, preferably the floss model. I like to use this type of piece to make a small mark and I am careful to leave my back free when sunbathing, because I like it tanned without the mark", explains the capixaba, adept of thermogenic water to combat retention of liquid.

'I like to wear smaller bikinis, preferably the floss model', said Graciele Lacerda - PurePeople Photo: Divulgação, Instagram / Graciele Lacerda / PurePeople

Bride of Zezé di Camargo, for whom she was praised on her birthday, Graciele also separates the models she likes best for the season of sun, sea and heat. "I like different formats, like hot pants for boat rides or on occasions that I will not expose myself too much in the sun.the only thing I do not use is that I should fall. As for prints I have no preference, I only look for colors that value the tone of my skin, "he says. According to her, colored or monochromatic pieces also stand out: "I love to mix, I always take one piece and I mix it with another, I'm careful only to mix patterns, I prefer a more colorful and a smooth piece." Despite following a healthy diet, Graciele has already assumed insecurity with the silhouette. "I always feel insecure with my body, it was rare that I looked at it and thought it was good. I've had times to diet to gain muscle and I thought I overdid it, other times I thought I was too thin. I always want to improve something, and I think it's good, because I'm not comfortable. I like to do bodybuilding, running and HIT, which is a running training that intercalates high and low intensity in the same activity. Some years ago I have been doing a food reeducation directed by my nutritionist. In this process decreases the consumption of carbohydrate, because my goal at the moment is to decrease my percentage of fat that I discovered to be high two months ago, "he said in a recent interview. which is a running training that intercalates high and low intensity in the same activity. Some years ago I have been doing a food reeducation directed by my nutritionist. In this process decreases the consumption of carbohydrate, because my goal at the moment is to decrease my percentage of fat that I discovered to be high two months ago, "he said in a recent interview. which is a running training that intercalates high and low intensity in the same activity. Some years ago I have been doing a food reeducation directed by my nutritionist. In this process decreases the consumption of carbohydrate, because my goal at the moment is to decrease my percentage of fat that I discovered to be high two months ago, "he said in a recent interview.







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий