1

Loading...

вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

Daniele Suzuki is clicked on the beach accompanying her son's surfing class

 


About to move to the United States, Daniele Suzuki was clicked with his new boyfriend, actor Fernando Roncato, accompanying his son's 6-year-old Kauai's surfing class at Grumari Beach in the West Zone of Rio de Janeiro. January, the afternoon of this Tuesday (10). Sympathetically, the cat waved at the paparazzo when she realized she was being photographed. In a recent conversation with WHO, Dani gave all the details of his move abroad. "I'm just in the greencard process, I'm just waiting for documentation, and as soon as I get there, I'm going to go in. I think this year is not yet, but in the middle of next year, because of Kauai's school. And now at the end of the year it gets very crowded because I have three dogs, home and a lot of things and I'll take everything, "he said.




Dani Suzuki accompanying his son, Kauai, in the surf class (Photos: AgNews)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий