1

Loading...

вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

Musa of the Carnival! Viviane Araújo: "I'm grateful for everything"

 


Viviane Araújo was not yet three years old when she had her first contact with Carnival, in the form of an LP with the sambas-entrances of the schools that would parade in Rio there in 1978. On the cover, a Bahian with a contagious smile, and, in the vitrolinha of the house where the actress and model grew, in Jacarepaguá, the favorite rhythm of its father, Jocenir Araújo, a passionate for samba. "Every year end he bought the album. My father used to enjoy Carnival too much, he would accompany me to rehearsals, he would take me to the barracks, "recalls Viviane, who, at age 42, shines for more than a decade in front of Furiosa, the award-winning battery of Salgueiro. And not only in the red and white of the North Zone of Rio: Vivi has already become an icon of Carnival, and is often called "queens queen", a title she accepts, but she does not agree. "I'm happy and proud to be recognized as queen of the queens, but I do not see myself like that," says the actress, in a cover rehearsal at Marina da Glória, Rio. " I think this idea comes from my story at Carnival, which is my life. It leaves me alive, it's a passion, a religion, "assumes her, who also holds the position in the Green Spot of São Paulo. In this year's party, Viviane will add another crown to her collection, QUE QUE O Globo in Sapucaí. 
"I was surprised and mega happy to be invited. Even flattered, "she says, who never thought of being part of the samba world. "I was not that kid who wanted 'oh, I'll be that.' I knew I wanted to study, but I did not think much, "says Viviane, who, as a child, enjoys the TV shows and was very fond of Mangueira. It was through a friend of Jocenir, who was a police officer and died in 2013, she made her first parade in the Tijuca Empire. Since then, 23 years of a trajectory that has put, yes, Vivi in ​​the pantheon of Carnival - and of the great queens of battery, according to who understands of the subject. "We can compare Viviane to the great queens of the Carioca Carnival, who are Adele Fatima and Monique Evans in the 80s, and Luma de Oliveira in the 90s, when we also had Luiza Brunet. From the middle of the 2000s onwards, only Viviane gave, "says Fabio Fabato, a journalist, researcher at Carnival and author of books on the subject.
 
"For some queens, participating in the routine of a samba school is a burden. Vivi likes this day to day. She is not there looking for the spotlight that every school has in February. Since then, 23 years of a trajectory that has put, yes, Vivi in ​​the pantheon of Carnival - and of the great queens of battery, according to who understands of the subject. "We can compare Viviane to the great queens of the Carioca Carnival, who are Adele Fatima and Monique Evans in the 80s, and Luma de Oliveira in the 90s, when we also had Luiza Brunet. From the middle of the 2000s onwards, only Viviane gave, "says Fabio Fabato, a journalist, researcher at Carnival and author of books on the subject. "For some queens, participating in the routine of a samba school is a burden. Vivi likes this day to day. She is not there looking for the spotlight that every school has in February. 
Since then, 23 years of a trajectory that has put, yes, Vivi in ​​the pantheon of Carnival - and of the great queens of battery, according to who understands of the subject. "We can compare Viviane to the great queens of the Carioca Carnival, who are Adele Fatima and Monique Evans in the 80s, and Luma de Oliveira in the 90s, when we also had Luiza Brunet. From the middle of the 2000s onwards, only Viviane gave, "says Fabio Fabato, a journalist, researcher at Carnival and author of books on the subject. "For some queens, participating in the routine of a samba school is a burden. Vivi likes this day to day. She is not there looking for the spotlight that every school has in February. "We can compare Viviane to the great queens of the Carioca Carnival, who are Adele Fatima and Monique Evans in the 80s, and Luma de Oliveira in the 90s, when we also had Luiza Brunet.
 
From the middle of the 2000s onwards, only Viviane gave, "says Fabio Fabato, a journalist, researcher at Carnival and author of books on the subject. "For some queens, participating in the routine of a samba school is a burden. Vivi likes this day to day. She is not there looking for the spotlight that every school has in February. "We can compare Viviane to the great queens of the Carioca Carnival, who are Adele Fatima and Monique Evans in the 80s, and Luma de Oliveira in the 90s, when we also had Luiza Brunet. From the middle of the 2000s onwards, only Viviane gave, "says Fabio Fabato, a journalist, researcher at Carnival and author of books on the subject. "For some queens, participating in the routine of a samba school is a burden. Vivi likes this day to day. She is not there looking for the spotlight that every school has in February. "For some queens, participating in the routine of a samba school is a burden. Vivi likes this day to day. She is not there looking for the spotlight that every school has in February. "For some queens, participating in the routine of a samba school is a burden. Vivi likes this day to day. She is not there looking for the spotlight that every school has in February. 

Her involvement is organic, and that's true to the public. To be queen of drums involves sambar, to be representative of the rhythmists and to have certain charisma. And no one can balance greater than she. Viviane today is unbeatable, "says Fabio. Regina Celi, president of Salgueiro, who parades on Monday, February 12, is also just compliments for her queen. "She is beautiful, has charisma, the community likes her. Viviane does not make a character, "she says. "She is authentic, she is sambista, a beautiful woman and beautiful queen. It is part of the family (salgueirense) and family we want close, "he adds. The feeling is reciprocal. Vivi had been Queen of Youth before arriving at Willow. "I went through several schools, but after the Willow came in my life ... He came to really leave my name in the history of Carnival, in the Marquis of Sapucaí. Do you know when you have a perfect marriage? It's the Willow. I found myself there. I found the half, "explains the actress. And just as the community enjoys Viviane in rehearsals, she does not give up participating in activities either. 

"What I like the best at this time is even court or street trials. I make a point of being present, I just do not go when it does not work. I like to see the kids around, the girls wanting to imitate me, "she says, who in turn admired Monique, Luma, Luiza, and exalts samba personalities like Milton Cunha. At the time of the parade, Viviane is concentration and adrenaline. Fear of falling on the avenue she does not have - even because she has already fallen twice. "One was in the youth season. I was almost in scattering and slipped on a rhinestone that came off the sandal. The other was on Champions' Saturday when it was time to leave the drum setback. But I got up so fast that it seemed like a step, "says Vivi. In Sapucaí, her concern is different: the progress of the school. "I look directly at Mestre Marcão to see if the battery is moving. If you stay too long stop, I already think something is happening, "he confesses. "I really worry about the school being able to pass right on time, well, and do not lose points," he explains. It also clarifies other curiosities of those who do not understand so much about samba. For example, what is best at the time of the parade: sandals or boots? "It makes no difference, you have to have a good jump. My shoes are tailor-made for my feet. They do not hurt anything, "he says. to my feet. They do not hurt anything, "he says. to my feet. They do not hurt anything, "he says. 

Whole head worked or simpler? "It's best to be light, not tight. But you can not be 100% light or do not add that 'rich' effect to fantasy, "he teaches. Coastal hurts? "Look, he can have considerable weight as long as I do not get in the way of moving my arms," ​​he says. Official parade or Saturday of Champions? "In the Champions you play, you do not worry about anything. On the official day the tension is higher, but the adrenaline is hot. The official day is more incredible, "she explains, with shining eyes. Does Viviane give a hint of fantasy? Yes! "Alex (de Souza, carnivalesque do Salgueiro), made a drawing, and I gave some changes because I know what will get better in me. But I kept the idea he wanted because the fantasy tells a story, there's a reason why it's how it is. So I kept what tells this story, but I did some things, " justifies it. And a bikini or swimsuit? "I went out with my chest for a few years, including when I was queen of the Tijuca Empire in '97.
It was only when I went to Mocidade in 2002 that I wore a bikini the first time. It was seven years of sex-slapping! ", She laughs, who represents an Egyptian queen in the World of Bellydresses plot. "Today I say that it is better bikini, but I liked the slap sex, also liked to come from outside chest. Everything is a phase, "he laughs. And it was from the outside that Viviane stepped on Sapucaí for the first time, at the age of 20, on the wings of the empire. In the stands, in the last sector, waiting for his daughter, his mother, Dona Neusa, his father, his Jocernir and a friend of the then newcomer. It was only when I went to Youth in 2002 that I wore a bikini the first time. It was seven years of sex-slapping! ", She laughs, who represents an Egyptian queen in the World of Bellydresses plot. "Today I say that it is better bikini, but I liked the slap sex, also liked to come from outside chest.
 
Everything is a phase, "he laughs. And it was from the outside that Viviane stepped on Sapucaí for the first time, at the age of 20, on the wings of the empire. In the stands, in the last sector, waiting for his daughter, his mother, Dona Neusa, his father, his Jocernir and a friend of the then newcomer. It was only when I went to Youth in 2002 that I wore a bikini the first time. It was seven years of sex-slapping! ", She laughs, who represents an Egyptian queen in the World of Bellydresses plot. "Today I say that it is better bikini, but I liked the slap sex, also liked to come from outside chest. Everything is a phase, "he laughs. And it was from the outside that Viviane stepped on Sapucaí for the first time, at the age of 20, on the wings of the empire. In the stands, in the last sector, waiting for his daughter, his mother, Dona Neusa, his father, his Jocernir and a friend of the then newcomer. have fun And it was from the outside that Viviane stepped on Sapucaí for the first time, at the age of 20, on the wings of the empire. In the stands, in the last sector, waiting for his daughter, his mother, Dona Neusa, his father, his Jocernir and a friend of the then newcomer. have fun And it was from the outside that Viviane stepped on Sapucaí for the first time, at the age of 20, on the wings of the empire. In the stands, in the last sector, waiting for his daughter, his mother, Dona Neusa, his father, his Jocernir and a friend of the then newcomer. 

"I was a bit embarrassed. I had a huge hair, all curly and put forward to cover the breasts, "he recalls. The family was divided. "My friend told me later that when my mother saw me coming, she said, 'Oh my God, she's on the chest,' while my father said, 'Leave the girl, Neusa,'" Viviane recalls, who has a brother, Rodrigo, 45 years old. Seu Jocenir always supported his daughter. It was through a friend of his that she made her debut. It was he who took Vivi to concentration and caught the young woman in the scattering. And, at the beginning of the actress's career, she accompanied the youngest in the engagements. This, she thinks helped protect her from male harassment. "Carnival really is an exhibition: it's a lot of beautiful women, a lot of hot women. The women have been half naked. But I think it's up to you not to let yourself be treated that way and win the respect of the samba world. It's you to have a legal posture, "says Viviane, when asked if the samba universe is macho. "I always realized when I was serious and when I was slutty. Today I know that I have the respect of many people, from bastions of samba who consider me to damn and respect me, "he says. Already the harassment of fans is constant. Viviane has 5.3 million followers on Instagram and 755,000 on Twitter. Already the harassment of fans is constant. Viviane has 5.3 million followers on Instagram and 755,000 on Twitter. Already the harassment of fans is constant. Viviane has 5.3 million followers on Instagram and 755,000 on Twitter. 

With each new photo of the muse, they cover the actress of praise, as the already banalized, but not less true, "queen, ne, mores". "You can write there and I'll read the comments they leave me, will you?" Viviane asks. "I can not answer everyone, but I make a point of reading everything, even without time," she promises, on the eve of the parade, with her busy schedule. Not to mention the routine of physical activity to deal with the heavy beat of those weeks before the parade and of course the big day. With two personal trainers, one in Rio and another in São Paulo, she trains hard all year long, alternating dance classes with bodybuilding.
 But at this time of year, you invest even in aerobic conditioning, getting to work daily. "It has to have a lot of will power, willingness to wake up at 6:30 and go jogging," admits the actress, who faces 40 minutes of treadmill, three times a week, varying the slope - yes, Vivi, it simulates climbing and descending slope, to have the necessary breath in the marathon of trials and commitments of the pre-foliage. "It's a pauleira, because my day is short, busy and I never sleep before midnight. But I wake up and go in the faith, "she says, which alternates workouts for lower and upper limbs. Body care also includes massage and lymphatic drainage every day. "I also had a procedure to burn fat, to burn cellulite," she says. Cellulitis? At where? "Every woman has cellulite, she is hidden there but she has. If you push it comes, "says Vivi, about what only she sees, in the 63 kilos distributed in 1.63 meters. to have the necessary breath in the trials marathon and pre-wedding commitments.
 
"It's a pauleira, because my day is short, busy and I never sleep before midnight. But I wake up and go in the faith, "she says, which alternates workouts for lower and upper limbs. Body care also includes massage and lymphatic drainage every day. "I also had a procedure to burn fat, to burn cellulite," she says. Cellulitis? At where? "Every woman has cellulite, she is hidden there but she has. If you push it comes, "says Vivi, about what only she sees, in the 63 kilos distributed in 1.63 meters. to have the necessary breath in the trials marathon and pre-wedding commitments. "It's a pauleira, because my day is short, busy and I never sleep before midnight. But I wake up and go in the faith, "she says, which alternates workouts for lower and upper limbs.
 
Body care also includes massage and lymphatic drainage every day. "I also had a procedure to burn fat, to burn cellulite," she says. Cellulitis? At where? "Every woman has cellulite, she is hidden there but she has. If you push it comes, "says Vivi, about what only she sees, in the 63 kilos distributed in 1.63 meters. Body care also includes massage and lymphatic drainage every day. "I also had a procedure to burn fat, to burn cellulite," she says. Cellulitis? At where? "Every woman has cellulite, she is hidden there but she has. If you push it comes, "says Vivi, about what only she sees, in the 63 kilos distributed in 1.63 meters. Body care also includes massage and lymphatic drainage every day. "I also had a procedure to burn fat, to burn cellulite," she says. Cellulitis? At where? "Every woman has cellulite, she is hidden there but she has. If you push it comes, "says Vivi, about what only she sees, in the 63 kilos distributed in 1.63 meters. 

The measurements are of queen: 93 cm of bust, 69 of waist, 105 of hip and 63 of thigh. Everything kept at the base, yes, food. Same food. "I'm not much of dieting, such crazy diets in that you can only eat sweet potatoes, what just listening already wraps my stomach, or that can not eat gluten, can not eat milk, can not I do not know the what, "he explains. "But during this period of Carnival, I do not get clogged with pizza, I try to eat a healthier carbohydrate, chicken, fish," adds Viviane, who enjoys a drink on weekends. A few years ago she even ate a feijoada (!) Hours before the parade. "My mother makes a feijoadinha lighter", justifies. But she does not just take care of her body. The hair, which only this January had four different versions, won extensions for Vivi parade, both in São Paulo and Rio, with more bulky threads.
 The face was not forgotten either. The muse, who has two dermatologists and loves fake eyelashes ("I even put them to the gym"), did hydration and an aesthetic procedure with hyaluronic acid ("It was not filler, it was for an 'up'). From the world of beauty, Viviane understands. At age 16 she took a modeling and dummy course with a friend, and entered the first contest, for Girl Spring, at a neighborhood club. She was a winner and took a liking to it. "Everything that was tender I participated. I won a gift, I swapped in the salon, I won a video cassette at the time. But money I do not remember winning, "he laughs. Viviane did Physical Education, but it was the folia that opened other doors, like the works as model. 
The face was not forgotten either. The muse, who has two dermatologists and loves fake eyelashes ("I even put them to the gym"), did hydration and an aesthetic procedure with hyaluronic acid ("It was not filler, it was for an 'up'). From the world of beauty, Viviane understands. At age 16 she took a modeling and dummy course with a friend, and entered the first contest, for Girl Spring, at a neighborhood club. She was a winner and took a liking to it. "Everything that was tender I participated. I won a gift, I swapped in the salon, I won a video cassette at the time. But money I do not remember winning, "he laughs. Viviane did Physical Education, but it was the folia that opened other doors, like the works as model. The face was not forgotten either. 
The muse, who has two dermatologists and loves fake eyelashes ("I even put them to the gym"), did hydration and an aesthetic procedure with hyaluronic acid ("It was not filler, it was for an 'up'). From the world of beauty, Viviane understands. At age 16 she took a modeling and dummy course with a friend, and entered the first contest, for Girl Spring, at a neighborhood club. She was a winner and took a liking to it. "Everything that was tender I participated. I won a gift, I swapped in the salon, I won a video cassette at the time. But money I do not remember winning, "he laughs. Viviane did Physical Education, but it was the folia that opened other doors, like the works as model. did hydration and an aesthetic procedure with hyaluronic acid ("It was not filling, it was for an 'up'). From the world of beauty, Viviane understands. At age 16 she took a modeling and dummy course with a friend, and entered the first contest, for Girl Spring, at a neighborhood club. 
She was a winner and took a liking to it. "Everything that was tender I participated. I won a gift, I swapped in the salon, I won a video cassette at the time. But money I do not remember winning, "he laughs. Viviane did Physical Education, but it was the folia that opened other doors, like the works as model. did hydration and an aesthetic procedure with hyaluronic acid ("It was not filling, it was for an 'up'). From the world of beauty, Viviane understands. At age 16 she took a modeling and dummy course with a friend, and entered the first contest, for Girl Spring, at a neighborhood club. She was a winner and took a liking to it. "Everything that was tender I participated. I won a gift, I swapped in the salon, I won a video cassette at the time.
 
But money I do not remember winning, "he laughs. Viviane did Physical Education, but it was the folia that opened other doors, like the works as model. in a neighborhood club. She was a winner and took a liking to it. "Everything that was tender I participated. I won a gift, I swapped in the salon, I won a video cassette at the time. But money I do not remember winning, "he laughs. Viviane did Physical Education, but it was the folia that opened other doors, like the works as model. in a neighborhood club. She was a winner and took a liking to it. "Everything that was tender I participated. I won a gift, I swapped in the salon, I won a video cassette at the time. But money I do not remember winning, "he laughs. Viviane did Physical Education, but it was the folia that opened other doors, like the works as model. 

"With samba, I never thought about making money. From the samba I liked and still like, I wanted to enjoy. But as I was appearing and highlighting in the Carnival, opportunities were emerging, "she recalls. One of them was the tango contest of É o Tchan !, in 97, that ended up electing Scheila Carvalho for the post. "At the time Tchan was bombed. Then yes, I wanted fame, to show myself and to appear. I was 22 years old, it was just beginning, "admits Viviane, who cried - a lot - when she was eliminated. "I called my mother, 'mother, my world is over!' She said, 'My daughter, it was not to be. Then other things come to you. It's not like that, '"recalls the actress, who has met Scheila several times. "Our lives are very crazy. You're one day here, the other day you're in a place you can not imagine. Then you understand why it was not for you. God gives you something and when he takes you out you have a reason too, "she says, clinging to God and family in difficult times.
 "Everything good and bad that I went through served something, brought me teaching. I am grateful for everything, both good and bad, "says the actress, who says she is grateful even for the time when, still married to Belo, convicted of drug trafficking in 2002, she visited her husband in prison. "I'm grateful, too. People saw me in a different way, "she explains, even though they have no good memories of the period. I am grateful for everything, both good and bad, "says the actress, who says she is grateful even for the time when, still married to Belo, convicted of drug trafficking in 2002, she visited her husband in prison. "I'm grateful, too. People saw me in a different way, "she explains, even though they have no good memories of the period. I am grateful for everything, both good and bad, "says the actress, who says she is grateful even for the time when, still married to Belo, convicted of drug trafficking in 2002, she visited her husband in prison. "I'm grateful, too. People saw me in a different way, "she explains, even though they have no good memories of the period. 

"It was horrible! Horrible! Horrible! It was the worst phase of my life, "he emphasizes. "But I was there. I loved it, I liked it. I was on the side of the person I loved. You even meet some people there and see that there are those who do not deserve to be in there. It's difficult. Is bad. I do not like to talk a lot about it, "Viviane says, admitting that she has found herself strong in suffering. "You know you do not have the strength to put up with it? And you have this strength do not know from where? You surpass yourself, you grow, you become stronger for life, "he explains. From long relationships, Viviane was married 9 years with the singer and stayed another 10 with the soccer player Radamés, from whom she separated in the middle of 2017. Single, she swears that she is alone and warns that he deals very well with loneliness.
 "We were not always together, 24 hours. Sometimes I would spend a month alone. And then he would come here, I would go there (cities where Radames played). I kind of got used to it. I love being alone in my house, "he says. But, to those interested, the tip is: Viviane Araújo likes a man with a footprint. And he does not have any problems with those who are a little out of shape and do not sport that belly that can wash the fantasies of a whole samba school wing. "I have no type. I like man. It does not matter if it has a tanquinho or pancinha. It does not have to be black, white, thin, or tall ... You have to look at me one way, the look has to hit. And then be fun, smart, cool, "she says, warning, laughing, who believes in love Carnival. "But do you know that men are not much to come and sing to me? You have that question: I'll get to her and say what? So they can even come and pull a subject, but it's not so straightforward, "she sighs. Viviane does not see herself as sexy or sensual as she has been for many generations, not just for her work on the boulevard but also for the various covers of magazines like Sexy and Playboy. 

"I really think it's wonderful when I put my bikini on and take my sunbathing," she says, that she would only have to bare again for money. "I would go financially. But as it's not worth it, there's no reason why, "says the actress, who does not regret her nude rehearsals. "I'm not ashamed, I do not have any problems," he says. Money was also the reason she entered the fifth edition of The Treasury in 2012. "I did not want visibility, I wanted the money. I entered wanting to earn R $ 2 million. It was already known. It was not to have more fame ", assumes Vivi, who classifies the experience in the reality like" complicated ". "It's hard for you to stand there being yourself, with your dignity, with your character, being true. It is difficult to deal with the human being. With the bugs it was soft, it was quiet. 

The problem was coexistence. Any plastic cup was a fight. A minimum thing turned into a monstrous thing, "he recalls. Vivi won the prize of $ 2 million, which fell to $ 1.5 million after all the discounts and - surprise! "He kept almost everything. "I bought some things, but the money is there. I'm going to buy an apartment now, "he says. Fan of a good designer, she likes to invest in handbags and shoes, has a one line makeup and hair products licensing and worries about the future. He does events and campaigns and, in a soap opera, tries to reconcile everything. "I know that with my profession I can work until I'm healthy. But it is uncertain, "says about the career of actress. On the avenue, the story is different. "There's going to be a time when it's time to stop. I've done everything, I'm happy with what I accomplished here at my school, my name at Carnival. I know, suddenly I come from shirt to car, "she plans, who also thinks of one day becoming a mother. "I'll have it, God willing, anyway", revealing that he talked to his doctor about the possibility of freezing eggs. "It's something I'm going to do," he says. In 2018, Viviane should return to the stage with Lili Carabina, a show she was in with last year, and will make the film Dano Moral, which has Aílton Graça and Letícia Spiller in the cast. She will also be in the next plot of Aguinaldo Silva, who thanks the chance to live the manicure Nana of Empire (2014), a character she sees as a turning point in her acting career. Vivi debuted on TV in 99, in Professor Raimundo's School and spent years in Zorra Total, where she entered 2001.

 "They wanted a hot woman on television who knew how to sambar. I really had no experience at all. But it was really cool, I was welcomed by everyone, "he recalls. "But after I made Empire, people saw me in a different way. It was not just the hottie who did the television. They began to see Viviane actress, hot. The opposite, "he says, laughing, to get serious. "I always saw myself and imagined myself an actress. She had no doubts. It was difficult even to get a chance. Who gave me this was Aguinaldo and I am very grateful to him. He believed me. But I always believed I could do it. I just wanted an opportunity, "she explains, already reserved for the author's next novel. Viviane, who has done several acting courses since her television debut, dreams of working with Gloria Pires and Tony Ramos. The success on the small screen, where she also made Rock Story (2016), further enhanced the fame of the samba player who says deal with popularity very well. "I always try to give as much attention as I can to the fans, to take a picture.
 My profession asks for it. If I am what I am today, if I have what I have today, it is for them too, "he says, consciously. "The least I can do is return that affection. The day I'm not very well, I prefer not to leave, I stay in my house, "says the actress. She swears yet not to be disturbed by the interest in her personal life. "The least I can do is return that affection. The day I'm not very well, I prefer not to leave, I stay in my house, "says the actress. She swears yet not to be disturbed by the interest in her personal life. "The least I can do is return that affection. The day I'm not very well, I prefer not to leave, I stay in my house, "says the actress. She swears yet not to be disturbed by the interest in her personal life. 

"I do not mind, for example, with a photographer on the beach, at the airport. It's his job. It's the price of my life. Is it boring sometimes? It's boring. But I'm not going to keep moaning, I'm not going to stay, 'Oh, my God, I can not do a goddamn thing everyone knows.' That way you can not live, "he shoots. "It does not hurt me," says the actress. With the exhibition, Viviane was also seen as the model for many people. "I know a lot of my fans are mirroring me because of my strength, my story. I'm glad I can get something for them. I feel empowered to serve as an example, "he says. The sambista never expected any of this, let alone the dimension that arrived. But, he says he was never surprised to have become "a" Viviane Araújo. 

"I did not get scared because things happened slowly in my life. It was never something that I came overnight. My life has always been slow, conquering my space gradually, "she says, facing the future. "I'm not afraid. I can sometimes have doubts whether something is good or not. I go and do it. Then I see what he gave, "he says. Photos: Marcelo Tabach Styling: @vescah Make and Hair: Teodoro Junior Thanks: BRMARINAS, Alessoa Joalheria, Amabilis, Erikaz, Fernanda Chies, Fernando Cozendey, Patrícia Vieira, Renner, Sandro Carvalho for Chateau Rouge and Via Marte. Source: Who Happens















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий