1

Loading...

вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

Sexy! Taís Araújo exhibits body in rehearsal for magazine

 


At age 39, Taís Araújo exhibited her curves in an essay on the cover of Wow's birthday edition. The actress, who is married to Lázaro Ramos and mother of Maria Antonia and João Vicente, posed in a bikini to Brunno Rangel's lenses. In a recent interview with QUEM, the actress said that counts the days to reach 40 years. "I'm crazy for 40: it's a beautiful age. Age is not a burden to me, it's a joy," she says. "I look great when I see myself naked (in the mirror) .I still have that side turn, the one I checked in the butt.Sometimes I see a cellulitism.I sometimes think about making a treatment or reducing beer.Sometimes not.I feel good and it's what matters.I find myself more beautiful today than at the age of 20, 22. Time has done me good, it has been my friend.When I was a teenager, I've already left to go to the beach uncomfortable with cellulite or stria. Nowadays I want to be happy, if someone wants to tell me that I have estria, I will soon send my water bill for her to pay. "





Taís Araújo (Photos: Reproduction)
Source: Who Happens

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий