1

Loading...

вторник, 19 июля 2016 г.

X Factor star a real ti-grrr in bed


Rowetta's X-rated sex secrets

INSATIABLE X Factor star Rowetta Satchell was barking mad for ruff sex—and would howl like a dog when she made love to her hubby.
The wild-haired singer also liked to pad around the bedroom on all fours and growl like a jungle cat before devouring her prey.
But for Noel Satchell, who married Rowetta in 1983, her animal passion was just a little too wild for his liking.
"Over the years Rowetta became kinkier and kinkier," he revealed.
"We pretended to be cats, then we pretended to be lions and we would roar and crawl about and rub ourselves against each other.
"On other occasions we would bark and act like dogs. But because Rowetta has a really husky voice, it used to frighten me sometimes.
"I felt detached from reality and didn't really like it."
Dominated
Noel first met Rowetta in a nightclub when she was a 15-year-old virgin.
It was only when the X Factor hopeful turned 16 that she discovered the joy of sex—and a taste for the X-rated.
Hardly believing his luck, Noel described how Rowetta liked to be dominated in bed while reading the News of the World and having lacy underwear ripped from her body.
And when she wasn't baying like a hound, she also liked to pretend she was My Fair Lady legend Audrey Hepburn getting it on with To Sir With Love's Sidney Poitier.
However, no matter how adventurous she became, there was one thing she couldn't cope with—competition.
Noel explained: "Once, out of the blue, Rowetta brought this girl home. They'd been drinking and I'd been babysitting.
"I was on the couch and Rowetta and her friend were in our bed. But after a while she came out of the room and told me I could share with them.
"Rowetta had this twinkle in her eye and a knowing smile...I ended up making love to both of them.
"But just when I was thinking I was the luckiest man alive, it turned into a bit of a disaster.
"Rowetta started to complain that I was paying her friend too much attention. So her friend ended up going home." Rowetta first found fame in the 90s with the band Happy Mondays.
Her hunger for the limelight never waned and it led her to ITV's X Factor, where her lunatic behaviour and belting vocals have made her Simon Cowell's favourite to win.
But, according to Noel, that passion for fame isNOTHING compared to her ravenous desire for sex.
The 42-year-old, who has two kids with Rowetta, said: "At first nothing kinky or perverse went on in the bedroom but boy, did that change! As the years went by Rowetta wanted to experiment and try out her sexual fantasies and I was happy to oblige.
"She loved to be dominated and would dress up in black lacy knickers, matching bra, mini-skirt and a slinky top. Then I'd rip off her clothes.
Trust
"We must have gone through dozens of knicker and bra sets.
"I also tied her up a couple of times and she wanted to tie me, but I didn't trust her. I fancied she might leave me there!"
Another lusty game favoured by the pair was celebrity sex play involving Hollywood icons Audrey and Sidney.
Noel, from Bury, Lancs, said: "I had to call her Audrey and she'd call me Mr Poitier or Sidney. When we were climaxing it was like, ‘Sidney, Sidney...Audrey, Audrey'.
"We used to pretend to be other people as well but they were our favourites."
But back in the real world, and after eight years together, their relationship fell apart.
Hooked on drugs and cheating on his wife, things came to a head when Noel hit Rowetta during a row. The singer immediately left him—and took their two children with her.
Then, in 1986, Noel was jailed for three-and-a-half years for stabbing a doorman in a fight.
He said: "Two years ago I received divorce papers but I never signed them. So, I'm still married to Rowetta. I don't blame her for leaving me but I do blame her for taking the kids, who'll be 21 and 20 now.
"Even so, I hope she does well on X Factor. I'd like her to win."



Tabby's a secret daddy!

X FACTOR hunk Tabby Callaghan is hiding a secret that's sure to break the hearts of his female fans—he is a doting DAD and he is also in LOVE.
Tabby fell for pretty Anna Leask, the mother of his baby, two years after they locked eyes at a gig.
And although the 23-year-old still lives with his mum Bridget, in Sligo on the west coast of Ireland, Anna and their six-month-old son Illan are in a house just around the corner.
A friend of the singer said: "Tabby and Anna are very much in love, especially since the birth of their baby.
Solo
"Illan is the most gorgeous child and Anna's an absolutely wonderful mother."
Tabby, who is part of Sharon Osbourne's singing team on the show, is currently the bookies' favourite to win the ITV talent contest at odds of 3/1.
After originally auditioning with his boyband DZ5, he was advised to dump them and go solo.
Now the Irish singer is one step closer to stardom after making it to the final nine.
But Tabby and the other hopefuls must convince the public they have that X Factor in order to win.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий