1

Loading...

среда, 27 июля 2016 г.

CHRIS MOYLES UNDER FIRE FOR 'BULLYING' GIRLS ALOUD MEMBER

Just from looking at the guy, we're going to hazard a guess that Radio 1 DJ Chris Moyles didn't exactly have it easy at school. He probably wakes up in the middle of the night, fresh from a nightmare about the older kids yelling "have another Space Raiders multipack, lardarse" or making him do the Truffle Shuffle under threat of compass-stabbing.

Still – that doesn't give him the right to take it out on other people, which would seem to be what he's doing. Now that Moyles has obtained success and a loyal following of peabrained dipshits listeners, he’s gone and turned the tables and launched into a bullying campaign of his own.

Or so claims Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts.

After Moyles invited the band along to the show and then spent the interview insulting Nicola – "why the long face, horsey chops?" – she has revealed just how unimpressed she is:

"His obsession with me needs to stop. I don't care what he says about me, but what bothers me is that there are loads of people being bullied for the way they look or act. They are made to feel shit about themselves because they don't conform to how society wants them to be.

"I have bright red hair, pale skin and, yeah, I can be quite shy, but that doesn't mean I'm rude or miserable. I'm growing up, I'm learning and I'm slowly becoming more confident."

Moyles has now apologised live on air, which required a display of humility – an emotion roughly about as alien to him as serene inner zen is to Jeremy Kyle:

"I have made comments that have seemingly caused you to use bad language against me and for this I apologise.”

We'd like to be the first to pat both on the back and say: well done. It's nice to see that you can put such childish bickering and name-calling aside. Just don’t do it again, Zeppelin-boy. And you too, you screeching ginger twat.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий