1

Loading...

среда, 27 июля 2016 г.

Evil woman kidnapper made me a vice slave

REAL LIFE EXCLUSIVE STORIES:Mum tells of 4-day drug and sex nightmare

By Rachel Spencer
A TRAUMATISED mum has told how she was drugged, assaulted and forced to work as a sex slave—by a WOMAN.
The vile monster and her evil boyfriend are now serving 10-year jail sentences, but Jenny Godkin is still haunted by her ordeal which began as she walked to a newsagent near her Manchester home.
She was stopped by a seemingly friendly Sonia Browne, who asked for directions and then got her chatting.
"I was feeling vulnerable. I moved to Manchester to be with my boyfriend, but we'd split up so I felt quite isolated," said Jenny, 38 (right).
Browne, 42, asked if she wanted to go to her house for coffee with herself and her partner, Robert Nyack, 48, who was waiting in the car. "I liked the idea of making new friends in the area," said Jenny. She agreed to go with them — but instantly regretted it. I got into the car and her boyfriend was driving. She called him Rapture. I noticed him looking at me and found his stare creepy. I began to feel uneasy."
But when she got to the house Browne's two children were there. "That made me think the set-up was wholesome," said Jenny. Sadly, it was anything but.
The cunning vice queen had laced her coffee with liquid ecstasy and Jenny blacked out. When she came to, she was in bed with the pair and Browne was performing a sex act on her. "Rapture was lying at the side of the bed, and all of us were naked. I felt repulsed and I was paralysed with fear.
"I had no idea what they might have done to me while I was asleep.
"I felt drugged and out of control. As I drifted unconscious again, I registered that Rapture had climbed on top of me and started to have sex."
When Jenny, who has a 12-year-old son, woke the next morning she was told she was going to London.
First they stopped at her flat to collect her things and then threatened to hurt her and her family if she tried to escape. "My son was staying with my mother at the time. But I knew he would be there if they came back to get me. My greatest fear was what they would do to my son."
She was taken to a flat behind Victoria Station in London and in the next four days was kept drugged and forced to work as a prostitute. Jenny said: "They would find the punters for me. The sex happened mostly in cheap hotel rooms in Soho and King's Cross.
Drugged
"I must have had sex with at least 20 men during this period. I was so drugged up I can't remember the exact number. I sometimes had sex with punters in side streets.
"It was disgusting and horrible."
Jenny is epileptic and, with no medication, twice ended up in hospital during the four days after suffering serious fits.
On the fourth day Rapture announced that they were going back to Manchester. "When we got back they miraculously let me go.
"I know it sounds almost unbelievable what they forced me to do, but they had drugged me up to the eyeballs and I was terrified of what they would do to me and to my son." She called the police and last year the pair were found guilty of kidnap, false imprisonment and indecent assault on one woman, and of false imprisonment and kidnap on two others, including Jenny.
But the nightmare haunts Jenny, who tried to kill herself a few months after the ordeal. "My memories are always there, plaguing me. I suffer ongoing health problems," she said.
But she is rebuilding her life. She has moved back to her home town of Southport and is in a relationship with an ex-boyfriend.
She said: "Robert Nyack is a nasty piece of work, but it was Sonia Browne who called all the shots.
"When they come out of prison I want everyone to know what they look like. Hopefully then nobody will go through the same ordeal."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий