1

Loading...

суббота, 9 июля 2016 г.

SARAH JESSICA PARKER UPSET AT MAGAZINE POLL RESULT

Last October Sarah Jessica Parker was voted ‘Unsexiest Woman Alive’ in a poll published by Maxim magazine. It’s taken her five months to express her anger at this result, but luckily for her she’s managed to do it just as her new film comes out, which helps in the publicity stakes...

She cantered into an interview with Grazia magazine, tossed her mane imperiously and snorted,

"Do I have fake boobs, Botox and big lips? No. Do I fit some ideals and standards of some men writing in a men's magazine? Maybe not,”

she said, forgetting the fact that it was members of the general public that voted in the poll, not just a handful of bored writers.

“Am I really the unsexiest woman in the world?” (No comment from me).

“Wow! It's kind of shocking when men… It's so brutal in a way, so filled with rage and anger, so it was surprising to me that more people didn't talk about the providence of it, that it's coming from these men.”

Tsk! These bloody men indeed, with their love of women with human faces rather than the equine equivalent! Sarah’s outburst would be more palatable if she didn’t appear in those annoying ads for her perfume in which she looks like Desert Orchid peddling his own piss. Anyway, she’s happy as she is, so there.

“I played a lot of parts, women that are really interesting and attractive to me. Obviously someone thinks I'm palatable to some degree."

Poor Matthew Broderick. He seems like such a nice (if short-sighted) man…

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий