1

Loading...

среда, 27 июля 2016 г.

Robbie Williams Gives the Full Monty Nude Gift (update: NSFW pics Photoshopped)

Yahoo! UK reports that the fuzzy mancub has promised to strip for pal Elton John’s 60th birthday party. The March 25 Madison Square Garden bash “will culminate in Williams getting his kit off to Tom Jones’ ‘You Can Leave Your Hat On.’”
Not that we have often seen Robbie wearing a hat! Still I think Elton has monstrosities enough in his closet … I’m sure he can rustle up something. Apparently these two have a friendly ongoing rivalry topping each other … let me rephrase that … outdoing each others birthday presents and Robbie has decided to bring his big game this year. If they don’t find that hat … we may find out just how big.
Well I guess it’s definitely not a surprise party when even the presents get a couple of months pre-production and pre-publicity. One wonders how Elton will rise to the challenge for Robbie’s big day (I’ve clearly given up on rephrasing) …maybe write him a hit song …. No wait it would have to be the 80s for that to work. Okay maybe write him a cheesy but hugely successful Broadway – wait that last Vampire Lestat thing tanked … hmmm …Elton you are on your own I’m all out of inspiration. We already suggested manscaping to Michelle Trachtenberg so that’s out …
Update by Celebitchy: Thanks to Clarimonde for pointing out that these pics are from the Rock DJ video, in which Williams is wearing undies. I guess we have no idea how he’s endowed or if he’s circumcised. I have seen another picture that might be legitimate with his junk tucked back while he’s laying on a couch. \let me know if you have any legitimate nude pics of Williams and I’ll post em.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий