1

Loading...

понедельник, 28 ноября 2016 г.

X-FACTOR: Louis Walsh blasts Simon Cowell 'the coward'

DEVASTATED X Factor judge Louis Walsh has ripped into Simon Cowell for sacking him from the show — and revealed their 10-year friendship is now in tatters.
Telling his full story for the first time, the music manager raged: "I have been completely shafted by Simon.
"He has told me bare-faced lies about my future and, worst of all, he didn't have the balls to tell me personally that I was going."
In an exclusive interview with the News of the World Louis also claimed Simon:
  • LIED about ITV making the decision to shake up the show
  • FOOLED sacked host Kate Thornton into thinking her job was safe
  • REFUSED to call devastated Kate to explain his decision.
    Louis, 54, said: "The format works, so why change it? The audience is used to the same panel coming back each year.
    "The only change is that Simon gets new teeth and bigger boobs."
    Even loudmouth Sharon Osbourne, who Louis describes as "THE" star of the show, was in danger of losing her place on the judging panel, according to an insider.
    He said: "There was concern about her age. But Simon feels she is box office and people tune in to watch her."
    Louis revealed he learned his fate on Wednesday after Cowell had sent him to Stockholm, Sweden, to meet songwriters penning tracks for the new series.
    He was standing in a hotel lobby when a call came through on his mobile from X Factor executive producer Richard Holloway.
    Louis said "I never expected in a million years to hear that I was being sacked.
    "Richard was very upfront. He said, ‘We've got bad news, you're not going to be a judge any more'.
    Control

    "It was totally unexpected. Just a week before, I'd been sitting in Simon's home in LA talking about what we'd do with the new series. We were talking about who should be the fourth judge. I even suggested some names like Chris Moyles.
    "That's what sticks in my throat—Simon went on like it was business as usual. Why did he send me to Stockholm and have me working on the series if he didn't want me judging?
    "I have spoken to him since and he has offered me another show. He blames ITV for my leaving, but I don't believe for a second that this has anything to do with them.
    "Simon controls everything about X Factor. This has everything to do with him."
    Louis said he's also devastated for Kate. Her future looked shaky in October last year, but Cowell, 47, reassured her there was no plot to dump her.
    Louis said: "Simon had a long chat with her and told her to ignore the reports. He said there'd be no changes, but then the carpet was pulled from under her.
    "She's very upset and feels really humiliated. She wants to speak to Simon but he hasn't even called to wish her well."
  • Belarusian parody of the X Factor


  • Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий