1

Loading...

понедельник, 28 ноября 2016 г.

LADETTE: Clara Mayer heartbreak over Viscount

ONCE upon a time there was a ladette who became a fair lady and found her Prince Charming, complete with castle.
But in THIS real-life fairytale there was no "happy ever after" for pretty Clara Mayer.
Because when the magic of TV vanished, her blue-blooded lover Viscount Kelburn, David Boyle, announced it was all orf.
And in an exclusive interview with News of the World, heartbroken Ladette To Lady star Clara revealed: "David made me feel like Cinderella. It was a fairytale come true.
 
"I cried buckets when he said we should finish."
The 19-year-old tomboy went from being a vodka-drinking chav to runner-up on the ITV1 hit show.

Balls

Along with the other ladettes, she took a crash course in etiquette at the telly finishing school, which paid off when Clara snared her very own heir.
David also appeared on the show as one of the toffs invited to partner ladettes at dinners and balls.
"I became a modern Eliza Dolittle," sighed Clara. And there was little she could do to stop herself falling in love.
He was the 28-year-old heir to the Earl of Glasgow, lived in a £6 million castle and was educated at Gordonstoun public school alongside royalty. She was a trainee mechanical engineer from Bexleyheath, left school at 18 and thought a viscount was a biscuit.
But it wasn't long before she was snuggling down in his four-poster and exploring his estate.
"We made love all over the castle," said Clara.
"One of the most romantic places was in front of the fire on a shagpile carpet in the drawing room. I've slept with a few guys but David is the best lover by far. He was very experienced. The first time we did it he laid me down and kissed me all over.
"We made love twice that night — I had to pinch myself that it was happening. How was a working-class girl like me making love to a viscount on a four-poster bed in a castle?
"I mean, my old boyfriends include a lift engineer and a plumber!"
The lovers shared many weekends at David's 700-year-old Ayshire pile, Kelburn Castle, which has 3,700 acres.
Eventually, smitten Clara plucked up the courage to invite architect David to the three-bedroom maisonette in Kent where she lives with her restaurant manager dad, Martin, 42.
She added: "I was a bit apprehensive because a guided tour of David's place took two hours — mine took two minutes. He's got chandeliers, we've got charred lampshades. He has a Victorian shower whereas ours is a rubber hose that trickles out water."
Eventually David's love ran dry and he told Clara it would never work. But although she was devastated, she doesn't regret a thing, and is proud to call herself a lady.
"I do feel posher now," she said. "I used to get plastered on vodka but now prefer Pernod and blackcurrant.
Muffin

"I appreciate the finer things in life. I'm still the same person inside but I've got manners and I speak better.
"I used to be a scruffy muffin. I wore tracksuits and boys didn't really take any notice of me."
Clara admits that her transformation has led to tricky moments with some family and pals.
"Some so-called friends say I'm a changed person and don't want to know me," she said.
"That's cool — I'm a lady who likes to lunch now.
"Dad also misses his little tomboy. He used to make rope swings for me in the woods and we'd get covered in mud. Now I'd rather stay in doing my hair. I never used to wash my hair!"
The viscount told us: "We're still friends. We broke up because we live so far apart."
Clara sighs: "David was so sweet and really made me feel like a princess. But his life is in Scotland with his castle. I have grander plans."
And she had some grand top tips for readers on becoming a lady:
"Don't flash your boobs in public, wipe lipstick off a boy's face after a snog and eat off a plate, not out of the frying pan!"
DUMPED ladette Clara Mayer did the dirty on her viscount lover — by having uncommonly good sex with a plumber.
Curvy Clara, 19, told the News of the World last week she was heartbroken when blue-blooded Scots heir David Boyle ended their romance.
But tradesman James Mathieson, 19, has revealed he believed the ladette was HIS lady while she was romping in a castle with Viscount Kelburn.
James admitted: "She always claimed they were just dating for the TV show. But after I read your story I knew she'd been sleeping with him and me just days apart.
"I don't think the other guy even knew about me."
"Maybe I was just a bit of rough for her by then."
The trainee plumber says it was a wrench when they parted, but he'll solder on alone.
Despite his bitterness, James admits he misses their sex sessions.
"Clara is no lady in the bedroom, but she's a very good lover," he said. "She knew how to drive a man wild with her foreplay techniques. She was dynamite in the sack."
He said the vodka-swigging chav, who came second in the TV charm school show Ladette To Lady, would call him during filming for sexy nights at home in Bexleyheath, Kent.
But James added: "As for her turning posh, she's always been common Clara to me."
Clara was less than ladylike about her ex. "I spent time with James but only because I feel sorry for him," Clara snapped.
"He's fat and girls never fancy him."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий