1

Loading...

вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

Woman in good shape: Nubia Oliiver shows her curves in sensual photo essay

 


At age 44, she's still hot


At age 44, Nubia Oliiver does not lose the muse. The model posed for the photographer Samuel Melim's lenses, spilling sensuality. "I'm in a more reclusive phase lately, but I'm still a very well-rested woman," he says. For those who want to know what her beauty recipe, she says, "I'm loving myself, taking care of myself and running away from stereotypes." On matters of the heart, Nubia claims to be feeling more observant. "I'm tired of being the hunter and today I want to be the hunter, obviously choosing my hunter well in my observations." The chosen, of course, is going to take the big luck.





Nubia Oliiver poses for sensual rehearsal Photos: Samuel Melim / Divulgação

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий