1

Loading...

вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

Delicious! Ex-bbb Michelly Crisfepe does sensual rehearsal and talks about good form

 



Michelly Crisfepe , who participated in Big Brother Brazil 11, made a sensual essay for the lenses of  Nando Jordão  and  Luis Elementos  and showed their good form. The fitness muse, who is 34, said that she has been training since she was 15 but that only after she participated in the BBB did she change her way of eating.
"I'm a person who I always trained, I always enjoyed physical activities and I went to the gym at the age of 15. I just did not diet because I did not have that understanding, my diet was eating rice, chicken and salad. gymnastics, worked on TV and so I always worried a lot about my image.My father said: "Do not you want to be an artist, an actress? So you have to take care of yourself. "When I participated in Big Brother Brazil I had a differentiated body in front of all the girls and after that it was when I learned the physiology of our body, I learned to direct my body to what I wanted," he recalls.
"I showed this transformation over four months in real time for everyone." It was when that boom happened that everyone wanted to know what this diet was to draw water, salt, to raise the carbohydrate and then take away. I was a pioneer in saying this in the media and the media was very interested at the time.It was a very nice phase and I liked it a lot.I became and today I am very respected in the I decided to enter the competitions because it was something that I always saw and wanted. "
Michelly, who is now graduating in Nutrition, plans to maintain fitness in pregnancy. "I'm about to graduate in Nutrition and I want to do a lot of work in the health area, to help people achieve a better quality of life. That is my purpose and I will remain so throughout my life. If you have a child, it will go into the parenting style because my husband is totally into it. "








Michelly Crisfepe (Photos: Photo: Nando Jordão and Luis Elementos / MF Press Global)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий