1

Loading...

вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

Natalia Casassola poses naked and remembers ten years of 'BBB 8': 'I took and I enjoy until today'

 


"It seems like it was yesterday", Natalia Casassola is surprised about the ten years that have passed since the whole of Brazil knew her. The gaucho from Passo Fundo, in Rio Grande do Sul, became famous when entering "BBB 8", from where he left with the third place. "Time goes by so fast. I'm glad I took advantage of it and I still use it a lot today, "says Sister. Natalia enjoyed so much that she returned to the program five years later, in the thirteenth edition. Today, she guarantees that she will not participate in the reality show anymore. "I would not do it, it was part of my story. I've already enjoyed everything I could and have a beautiful memory. It was a time of realized dreams, conquered ... Fruits that until today favor me ", evaluates the blonde, who has just made a naked essay to celebrate the decade. Natalia left the house straight into the pages of "Playboy" at the time. She was only 22 years old and was one of the selling bursts of the issue. The money earned in these ten years has transformed Casassola into a businesswoman. "Natalia has changed, today I am a woman, with accounts and worries like any other person with responsibility. I no longer live image as ex-bbb. Today I work in the area of ​​civil construction making popular houses for rents, "he says. The ex-bbb label, however, never bothered her. "Never ever. Whenever they recognize me as ex-bbb it's a good, happy feeling. It was never meant to be disrupted or minimized, "he said. Today the contact with ex-brothers and sisters is very small. "I think I could be closer to some people that I like well, but because we live in different cities, that good feeling that time will never erase," she says, who still talks with some colleagues: "I do not have daily contacts, but we vaguely exchange messages through social networks. I, Fani, Maroca, Rafinha ... ". Nati Casassola ten years after "BBB8" Fernanda Phelippe and Production: Manuella Moreira Only one thing has not changed in the last ten years. Natalia remains single: "Yes, and very easy with that."






Nati Casassola ten years after the "BBB8" Photos: photos of: Alex Ribeiro / divulgation / Make Up: Fernanda Phelippe and Production: Manuella Moreira
Source: Extra / Globe

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий