1

Loading...

вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

Latino plans to buy house in São Paulo to live with Jéssica Rodrigues

 



Latino and the bride, personal trainer Jessica Rodrigues are already making plans to live together in São Paulo. The two, who started dating earlier this year and took on the romance during Carnival, became engaged at the end of September. "Today I realize that my relationship with Latino seemed to be written in the stars, because it was such a casual meeting, we met the day he replaced his personal trainer during a trip, then met in Rio de Janeiro and ready! We are still in love and are about to move to a new place, ours alone and with our face in São Paulo. We continue with our residence in Rio de Janeiro too, "said Jessica. also recalled the request for marriage. "Latino caught me by surprise, took my breath away with our engagement! I can say that I am living a current fairy tale, without a stepmother, without a spell ending midnight, just the good part. "In relation to professional plans, Jessica is preparing to debut as a muse of the Rio Grande in the Carnival of 2018 "In 2018 Carnival debut as muse of the Great River I marvel at this and will be a starting point for another phase of my life. I graduated in physical education and want to fall headlong into the fitness universe that I love. I also have proposals to risk my acting career, but for this I want to be prepared and study hard. I know I have a long way to go professionally, but I also know that now it will be easier, after all a woman when she feels loved and protected gets stronger to overcome the obstacles that appear in the way,

Jessica Rodrigues (Photos: Davi Borges / Divulgação)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий