1

Loading...

вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

Good shape! Claudia Leitte, more muscular, says: 'I got heavy with the passing of the years'

 

  Body Healed on the Web Photo: Reproduction / Instagram
Claudia Leitte shows body healed on the web Photo: Reproduction / Instagram

Claudia Leitte starts her new tour on Saturday, celebrating her ten-year solo career


Claudia Leitte, who released last Friday the song "Carnival", is more than prepared for it. For the caloric loss marathon on top of the trio, then, no one talks. The artist boasts increasingly shapeless muscles and shows, in videos published in his Instagram, how much his to always leave them hard. In a recent publication - a bikini photo - even Ivete Sangalo was surprised and joked with the physique of her 37-year-old colleague, saying she would idealize it after giving birth to the twins: "Postpartum: this is the photo of the refrigerator. What body is this, Brazil? " The blonde lacerator explains that she has intensified her training: - I started to get heavier in my workout over the years. I became physically stronger, and my staff was putting on more weight. The pulled orientation is made by personal trainer Carlla Sicupira, who also teaches Léo Santana, who has the nickname of Giant. To add, Claudia is ambassador of the rhythm zumba fit and usually dances in the United States, where she lives. Mother of the boys David, age 8, and Rafael, age 5, the curate assumes: it is she who encourages Physical Education teachers and choreographers to do their best: - My nature is to test my limits. Never liked the comfort zone. The workout reflects my personality. I always want to go further and challenge myself. 

Ready to shine - For Claudia Leitte's carnival, she does not only have physical training. The blonde is also organized when the subject is style and beauty. About the trios, she has already chosen the right shines to cause. "Since there are so many hours on top of the trio, my secret is to choose products that have long fixations. The preparation of the skin will be with a base of water resistance and sweat. Another tip I learned is to use lots of spray fixation for the makeup to remain intact until the end. On my lips, I will abuse the different colors and textures of lipstick, creating fun looks. But what can not miss is the glitter! Besides being the face of the carnival, I love the effect it brings, illuminating the face. Also short use on the eyelids or lips, over the lipstick.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий